About the Castafari Offshore Fishing Seminar
About our virtual event
To register for 1 of our 7 virtual events please visit:
This will be the 11th annual big game fishing seminar Castafari has presented. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and public safety concerns, we are making this year's event fully virtual. Our 2021 event will consist of 7 different online Zoom featured presentations which will be held on Thursday evenings at 7PM starting on February 25th. These broadcasts will be offered live, and will only be available to registered viewers. All registered viewers will be entered into a raffle drawing which will take place at the end of each online session. Premium raffle prizes will be listed ahead of time before each event is broadcast.
These Zoom events will encompass a detailed presentation and/or workshop presented by one of our main show speakers. All of the presentations will be interactive, allowing viewers to text in questions during the broadcast. Each and all questions will be read off and answered after the presentation is complete. Once the Q and A session is finished, there will be a broadcasted raffle which viewers will be able to watch. Prizes will be mailed to winners.
Each of the Zoom presentations will be available for purchase. The price for registration is $25.00 (inclusive of fees). For all 2021 ticket customers carrying over from the canceled 2020 event, you will have full complimentary access to the 2021 Castafari virtual seminar, plus complimentary access to our 2022 show at the Boston Quincy Marriott on April 9 & 10. We truly appreciate everyone's support!
About our main event coming back in 2022
After co-founding the Big Game Bash seminar in 2009, Castafari went on to join forces with J&B Tackle, presenting the Castafari Offshore Seminar Series in 2015. As always, J&B Tackle will be setting up a fully loaded retail store at this event, and offering a vast array of products and discounts. J&B has more than proved to be one of the best and most reputable tackle centers in the northeast.
Castafari, Inc. is no stranger to creating and hosting successful big game fishing events, ie: The Hyannis Tunafest, Oak Bluffs Bluewater Classic, Battle Of The Bay, and Big Game Bash. The Castafari Seminar will offer a vast array of knowledge, experience, and products to bluefin tuna and northeast canyon fishermen. Our speakers hold numerous state/world records and tournament wins and accomplishments, not to mention decades of offshore fishing experience. All of them are worth checking out on our speakers page page. A seminar is only worth what presentations and knowledge it has to offer which in the end will help save you time and money, and more importantly, connect you to fish! No one knows everything, and the sport of big game fishing is constantly evolving. This event helps us all stay one step closer to what is happening out there.
This exclusive 2 DAY event will enable you to experience ALL of the presentations and amenities we have to offer.
- Doors open at 11am on Saturday, April 9th and 8 am Sunday, April 10th.
- Complimentary Lunch Buffets On Both Saturday and Sunday!
- Get a chance to Win A FREE PANAMA FISHING ADVENTURE if you register by January 15th, 2022!
- Over $15,000 in Door Prizes and 45 vendors setting up at our show!
- Price of admission is $199.00
- SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATE OF $129 is available...Limited Block!
- Ticket Holders will get incredible discounts on tackle and accessories.
Learn from the Pros - 2 Full Days of Detailed Presentations
Capt. Damon Sacco, Capt. Mark Decabia, Capt. Taylor Sears, Capt. Brian Sears, Capt. John Bunar, Capt. Lou Defusco, Capt. Jack Sprengel, Capt. Tommy Howd, Capt. Mike Hogan, Capt. Shamus Mara, Capt. Peter Bacon, Capt. Mike Pierdinock, Capt. Billy Shouldice, Capt. Tyler Noveletski, Capt. Kyle Douton, Dr. Walter Golet, Dr. Jeff Kneebone, Tony Dubeck(Penn Tackle). Check out their bios.
Castafari Big Game Fishing Seminar Topics
- Adapting To The Latest Trends Of Northeast Canyon Fishing. Capts. Damon Sacco & Mark Decabia --NEW
- Stellwagen Bank Giant Tuna...Here & Now by Taylor & Bryan Sears --NEW
- Tracker Bars In The Northeast Canyons by Jack Sprengel, Mark Decabia, Justin Braun --NEW
- Bluefin Tuna Around The Commercial Scallop Fleets & Coimbra Wreck by Louis DeFusco, Peter Bacon, Shamus Mara--NEW
- Deep Dropping With Conventional Tackle For Tuna & Swords(IGFA Legal) by Tommy Howd & Mark Decabia --NEW
- Giant Tuna Hook Bait Workshop by Damon Sacco & John Bunar --NEW
- The Swordfish Game After Dark by Tommy Howd--NEW
- Rigging Natural Teaser Baits For Canyons by Damon Sacco & Billy Shouldice --NEW
- Shute Over RonZ Trick (IGFA Legal) by Jack Sprengel & Mark Decabia --NEW
- Best Fishing Hooks & Why by Damon Sacco, Jack Sprengel, Lou DeFusco --NEW
- Rigging Eels(deadly!) Workshop For Tuna, Marlin, & Swordfish by Tommy Howd--NEW
- How To Handle, De-Hook, & Release Big Fish Tuna/Marlin Workshop by Taylor/Bryan Sears & Damon Sacco --NEW
- Fishing Getaways...Where, How, & When by Damon Sacco, Louis DeFusco, Jack Sprengel--NEW
- Shark Fishing Here & Now by Shamus Mara & Peter Bacon --NEW
- How To Throw A Cast Net Workshop(3 Classes) by John Bunar
- Getting Rigged Up For Tilefishing Workshop by Louis DeFusco & Kyle Douton --NEW
- Hydro-Gutting & De-Boning Trolling Mackerel Workshop by Damon Sacco & Billy Shouldice --NEW
- Troubleshooting Finicky Tuna That "Won't Bite" by Mike Hogan --NEW
- Skirt A RonZ For Trolling Hands On Workshop by Jack Sprengel --NEW
- Tracking/Following The Northeast Yellowfin & Bigeye Population by Dr. Jeff Kneebone
- Bigeye Tuna Secrets That Work by Mark Decabia
- Canyon Hook Bait Rigging Workshop by Mark Decabia, Damon Sacco, & Tommy Howd
- Get Into The Bluefin Game by John Bunar
- Servicing Your Reels Workshop By An Industry Professional by Penn Reels --NEW
- South Of Vineyard Offshore Center Console Fishing by Mike Hogan --NEW
- Tracking Northeast Giant Bluefin Tuna by Dr. Walter Golet
- Casting/Jigging Tackle Workshop by Mike Hogan & Kyle Douton
- Rigging Trolling Mackerel & Ballyhoo Workshop by Damon Sacco & Billy Shouldice
- Rigging A Natural Squid For Swordfish by Tommy Howd
- Bluefin Tuna Fishery Regulations Now by Mike Pierdinock --NEW
- Deep Drop Workshop...What You Need by Tommy Howd
- Wind Turbines Impact On Offshore Fishing by Jeff Kneebone --NEW
- How To Rig/Use A Cockpit Harpoon & Flying Gaff by Tyler Noveletsky
- Rigging A Swordfish Strip Bait Workshop by Tommy Howd & Louis DeFusko
- Modern Advances To Jigging & Casting by Jack Sprengel